Little Rock, Ark. – The Computer Hut has announced today that it will start a major rebranding campaign in 2023, to be completed around Q2.
The Computer Hut has been a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP), serving Central Arkansas and surrounding areas, for over 30-years. As a leader in Managed Information Technology (IT) Services. The Computer Hut has established an impressive book of business and a reputation of effectively aiding local businesses in creating custom IT solutions. These solutions keep their operations running smoothly. After many years of providing premier technology service and support, The Computer Hut has decided to adopt a name and brand that matches the advanced quality of service and support it provides to its client base. In the next few months, The Computer Hut will be operating under the name Pinnacle IT. This rebranding will have no effect on the company’s services. The company will continue to provide the highest quality service as your preferred Technology Solutions Provider (TSP).
You will still receive the same great service, and there will be no interruption in your service agreement with us.
Here are specific changes you will see:
- The Computer Hut will become Pinnacle IT
- Logos across all print and digital media will be updated
- Invoices, receipts, and other documents will be updated with our new name and logo
- Email extensions will change from @comphut.com to @pinnacleit.com
- Our social media handles and page names will change to Pinnacle IT
- We’re labeling ourselves as a Technology Solutions Provider (TSP), an update to current industry terms
What isn’t changing?
- Our leadership is not changing; we are still locally owned and operated
- Our current support channels, both phone and email
- Contracts and service agreements will remain the same
- Our commitment to service excellence, quality of work and product, and to solving your IT problems
CEO, Chris Bates, recently commented on the update where he stated: “Our services and support have outgrown our name. We want our current and future clients to understand the level of quality and service excellence they are getting when they join hands with us. ‘The Computer Hut’ just didn’t speak to our level of professionalism, passion for quality, and our ability to meet the advanced technology needs of our clients.”
The Computer Hut, soon to be Pinnacle IT, is a Technology Solutions Provider (TSP) headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, that serves Little Rock, Lowell, Jonesboro, Fort Smith, and Texarkana. The company employs over 50 associates, spread throughout its markets, and provides managed information technology (IT) services to businesses across a wide range of industries. For more information on how The Computer Hut can serve you, please call us today at +1 (877) 938-9450.